Reverse Aging Through Modern Dentistry
San Diego Cosmetic Dentist for Dental Implants and More
Dr. Roya Mirkhan provides personalized and comprehensive dental services which includes general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, laser gum cleaning, dental implants, and much more. Recognized as one of "America's Top Dentists," clients turn to Dr. Mirkhan for high-quality dental care that they won't find anywhere else.
Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center is one of the most prestigious dental practices in the San Diego area. Our team welcomes the opportunity to help you achieve the brilliantly healthy smile that you have always dreamed of! We encourage you to become familiar with our services and procedures, as well as our excellent credentials. To learn more about Dr. Roya Mirkhan and her friendly supportive staff, schedule a consultation where we can provide you with a thorough dental exam, as well as a custom treatment plan.
Call Our Office at (858) 348-5859 or Click Here to Schedule Your Consultation Appointment Today!
State-of-the-Art Service Grounded in 19 Years' Experience
We understand that choosing a dentist is a significant decision and one that should not be taken lightly. At Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center, we make the choice an easy one. Our San Diego cosmetic dentist continually strives to better her skill and is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for each and every client. From the first consultation to the final appointment, your dental concerns are secure in our competent hands.
We have experience accomplishing a wide range of dental services, including:
- Dental Implants - If you have suffered tooth loss or problems with jaw bone loss and decay, you may want to consider dental implants as an option for both functional and cosmetic reasons. Tooth decay, gum disease, trauma, congenital defects and a lifetime of wear can leave the health and appearance of our teeth compromised and dental implants may be a favorable solution.
- All Implants in One Office - For patients that have missing or broken teeth, they typically have to visit a general dentist, an oral surgeon and a periodontist, and back to their general dentist to craft the final implant or crown. With our office, instead of having to see different specialists at different offices, you can have all the above completed in one office that you are familiar with.
- Dental Implant Restoration - Dental implant restoration is where a single or multiple tooth implant crown or bridge replaces a missing tooth or a series of missing teeth. With dental implant restoration, patients afflicted with weak, broken, or decayed teeth can enjoy aesthetically pleasing, well-functioning teeth that have a natural look and feel.
- Single Tooth Replacement - After one suffers damage to the tooth and the root, one of the best solutions is a dental implant and ceramic crown. The implant functions as a normal tooth and it creates a natural outward appearance. After the procedure, pain is minimal and therefore causes little downtime and you can even return to work the following day.
- Full Arch Replacement - If you are currently missing a full arch of teeth, then you may be plagued with all of the annoyances and discomforts that are associated with traditional dentures. However, you may not have to settle on living with the discomfort that comes with dentures, there may be other alternatives available to you.
- Bone Graft - In dentistry, bone grafts are used in a variety of situations. Sometimes they are utilized to fill defects of bone loss around teeth as a result of periodontal disease. While in other situations they are used where the patient has lost multiple teeth and has not replaced the missing teeth with dental implants.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - In the last decade there has been a dramatic rise in the use of cosmetic dentistry in patients worldwide. We realize the importance of having a bright, beautiful smile and how it can enhance your appearance and your confidence. Due to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to provide a wide variety of affordable treatments.
- General Dentistry - The General Dentist is the primary care provider for dental patients; they are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment and management of the patients overall oral health needs. The aim of general dentistry is to be a preventative measure, and The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that people visit their general dentist at least every six months.
- Sedation Dentistry - It's not uncommon for people to feel general nervousness and anxiety before a dental procedure. For this reason we offer oral sedation for our patients. Basically, by giving our patients medication that is taken orally before the procedure, it can help them alleviate their anxiety and it can make them calmer during the procedure itself.
- Cleanings and Prevention - Dental cleanings are often referred to as "Dental Prophylaxis" or "Prophy." Your dental cleaning appointment with us will include a full mouth periodontal charting to detect any potential deep periodontal pockets that may lead to periodontal disease, or infection. We will also provide a comprehensive dental checkup to detect any tooth decay.
- Gum Grafting and Recession - Gum recession can cause tooth roots to become exposed, thus elongating the appearance of the teeth. Gum recession can also make people look older than they are, and it is often caused by periodontal disease and aging.
- Laser Gum Cleaning - Gingivitis is caused by the long-term effects of plaque deposits. Left untreated, plaque and tartar buildup irritates the gums causing them to become tender, swollen and infected. The best way to prevent Gingivitis is to practice excellent oral health and to have our teeth professionally cleaned at least every six months. Non-surgical laser gum treatment is a non-invasive option for the treatment of gum disease.
- Periodontics - The field of periodontics deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease (gum disease). Periodontal disease begins with mild inflammation of the gum tissue which is known as gingivitis. Periodontal disease is a leading cause of tooth loss, and has little to no symptoms or warning signs in the early stages; however, left untreated it can lead to other more serious health conditions, including issues stemming from perio-heart connection.
- Porcelain Veneers - Porcelain veneers are custom designed shells of ceramic material that has the look and feel of a natural tooth. They are applied over the surface of worn tooth enamel, unevenly aligned teeth, or chips or cracks. The ceramic quality of today's veneers provides a more natural look than what was available in earlier veneers.
- Restorations - Tooth restorations refer to when a dentist repairs a tooth that is missing parts of its structure. Restorations involve filling cavities, fixing fractured or chipped teeth, and restoring a tooth with a dental crown etc. A dental restoration can restore the damaged tooth's look, feel and function back to what it was before the damage occurred, if not better than before.
- Teeth Whitening - In office-whitening is a procedure called chairside bleaching, and it may require more than one visit. During chairside whitening, either a protective gel or a rubber shield is applied to protect the oral soft tissues. Next, a whitening agent is applied to the teeth using a special light to enhance the activation of the whitening agent.
Contact an Award-Winning Implant Dentist in San Diego, CA
Why put off much-needed dental care for another day? The sooner you call, the sooner our team can begin helping you achieve the beautiful smile you deserve.
Contact our San Diego office today at (858) 348-5859! We look forward to providing you with specialized, personal care.
"She and her staff has always been kind, sweet, caring, professional and honest with me. I recommend her often and want no one else to touch my mouth. Her skill coupled with her humanity make her an outstanding dentist."
Sat & Sun