Reverse Aging Through Dentistry
Change Your Smile, Change Your Life
Did you know the color, shape, and size of your teeth can make you look older than you really are? It’s no secret that over the years, the appearance of our face, body, and even our teeth changes. The whiteness, fullness, and shapes associated with a younger smile can rejuvenate your smile and correct problems that could have cropped up from years of teeth clenching, night grinding, discolored teeth, a lack of preventative care, and more.
Aging can damage the appearance of your teeth by the following:
- Mouth and lips: Patients whose teeth angle inward or have non-symmetrical teeth can result in more uneven, thinner lips. A “gummy” smile” may be fixed with laser or gum reshaping.
- Narrowing jaw: Aging makes the jaw becomes narrower, which makes smiles appear less full. Porcelain crowns, inlays, or onlays may effectively help make your teeth more substantial and lead to an appearance of a wider jaw.
- Shorter teeth: Instances of repeated grinding, clenching, or drinking darker beverages and tooth-staining foods can shorten your teeth and making your entire face look squarer.
- Discolored teeth: Even younger patients experience tooth discoloration over time, which can be treated easily at our dental office with expert teeth whitening.
- Old, silver fillings: Silver/amalgam fillings are likely permanently out of style, and having these fillings can make you self-conscious. We can remove these fillings and replace them with tooth-colored dental fillings.
Get the More Youthful Smile You Want in Just One Visit
During your San Diego anti-aging dental appointment, Dr. Mirkhan will examine your teeth and explore your concerns about what you would like to change. Addressing these cosmetic flaws you see in your teeth can also improve the function of your smile at the same time, as we will examine your teeth for issues like TMJ, oral cancer, bite misalignments, gum disease, and dental decay, while using digital dental X-rays as an example. Next, Dr. Mirkhan will recommend the best treatment plan to meet your needs and restore a more youthful smile.
If you are like the millions of Americans who are unhappy with their smiles, you are not alone. If crooked, stained, or decaying teeth are the result of an acidic diet, injuries, medical conditions such as diabetes, aging, or naturally occurring strains, you can find help from one of America’s top dentists.
At Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center, Dr. Roya Mirkhan, DMD, MSD, is ready to come to your aid. With 19 years of experience in specialized dental care, our San Diego implant dentist offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic, periodontal, preventative, and restorative dental services to help you achieve the healthiest and most attractive smile. Dr. Mirkhan prioritizes patient comfort and care and will do everything she can to make your appointment a pleasant one.
Dr. Roya Mirkhan Learn More
- All on 4 Implants