Office Safety Protocol
How We’re Keeping You Safe
At Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center, your health and safety are our highest priorities. With the rapidly growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19), our office has been particularly strict in taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of this disease and other germs. We will continue to practice universal guidelines set by the CDC and OSHA by maintaining the highest standard of sterilization techniques.
For more information, call Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center at (858) 348-5859 today.
Preparing for Your Safety
We’ve taken extra time to understand how this evolving situation affects both our patients and employees, and what necessary adjustments we’ll be making to keep everyone safe. To maximize safety, we’re implementing the following measures:
Education & Training for Employees
- Employees are trained on the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves, masks, eye cap protections, and shoe covers before any physical contact with patients.
- Everyone on our team has had additional training on appropriate hand washing and sterilization techniques following the guidelines set forth by the CDC.
Employee Recommendations & Screening
- All staff will be screened at the beginning and end of each shift. Anyone with respiratory infection symptoms or an elevated temperature will be sent home.
- When employees are at home, they must wash all scrubs/clothing used at the office with detergent and hot water before returning to their shift.
Patient Recommendations Upon Arrival
- We’ll reschedule your appointment if it’s determined that you may have symptoms of a respiratory infection or your temperature is too high during your pre-screening.
- To promote social distancing, we’re limiting the number of patients in our waiting rooms and you may opt to wait in the car or outside until we’re ready to call you in. Please remember to also keep a minimum 6-foot distance between each other.
- Upon arrival, bring a mask or face cloth to cover your nose and mouth. If you do not have a covering, our office will provide you with one as well as other anti-disinfectant supplies for you to use at your disposal.
Sterilization & Cleaning Before & After Treatment
- We will frequently wipe down operating and waiting rooms, as well as tables, door handles, light switches, etc.
- We are following the proper cleaning procedures consistently and correctly by applying EPA-registered disinfectant to frequently touched objects and surfaces to help reduce bacteria and other pathogens.
Contact Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center Today
All measures will be taken for the ultimate goal of keeping us safe and preventing the transmission of germs to others. As new testing and recommendations become more readily available, we’ll incorporate this additional benefit to screen our staff and patients.
In addition, all of our employees are well trained and given periodic updates on the latest protocols to ensure your visit with us is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Contact us online or call (858) 348-5859 to speak with our friendly staff for more information. We proudly serve patients throughout the San Diego area.
“She and her staff has always been kind, sweet, caring, professional and honest with me. I recommend her often and want no one else to touch my mouth. Her skill coupled with her humanity make her an outstanding dentist.”- Former Patient
“Dr. Mirkhan was very kind and professional.”- Former Patient
“I will always be thankful that I have you to depend on for kind, skilled, professional and caring service and look forward to a ...”- Former Patient