Reverse Aging Through Dentistry
Continued Advanced Training & Certifications:
Dr. Roya Mirkhan, DMD, MSD has a permit from the Dental Board of California as a Registered Continuing Education Provider. She can now offer training to other dentists to help them maintain continuing education credits, as are required to keep a license to practice in the state in force. Her breadth of training and skills in various dental procedures give her the ability to educate other dentists in the area who need to stay current with more recent procedures.
Below is a list of some of Dr. Mirkhan's additional Advanced Training and Certifications:
- "Advanced Training in Periodontics & Dental Implantology"
- "Advanced Dental Implant Restorations"
- "Advanced Dental Implant Restorations in The Esthetic Zone"
- "Esthetic Solutions For Edentulous Patients"
- "Esthetic Full-Mouth Dental Implant Reconstruction"
- "Esthetic Decision Making & Soft Tissue Management"
- "Contemporary Applications of Porcelain Veneers: A New Paradigm for the 21st Century"
Academic Honors & Awards:
- 1996: Specialty Certificate in Periodontics & Dental Implantology
- 1997: American Academy Of Periodontology Bliant Orban Competition Participant Award, San Diego, California
"Correlations of Gingival Crevicular Fluid Cytokine Levels With Clinical Indicators Of Adult Periodontitis In Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients" (Master's Thesis Research)
- 1995: First Place Award in American Dental Association Table Clinic Competition; "Implant Dentistry From a Periodontist Point of View"
- 1994: First Place Award In American Dental Association Table Clinic Competition For "Sinus Lift With Sub-Antral Augmentation For Dental Implants
- 1992: First Place Award in American Dental Association Student Research Table Clinic Competition Certificate Of Achievement For Outstanding Performance In Research Program
- 1992: Second Place Award In Bluegrass Dental Society Table Clinic Competition
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Mirkhan, contact us today!
- All on 4 Implants