What Are All-On-4® Dental Implants?
All-On-4® Dental Implants take an entirely new approach to tooth implants.
They are fully-functioning teeth that are quick to install and easy to
take care of. When you receive All-On-4®, you will have fully arched
bridges made of titanium, porcelain, and other durable materials. If you
have decaying teeth or are otherwise in need of dental implants, All-On-4®
may be a fitting solution.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4® Dental Implants?
All-On-4® Dental Implants have a number of great benefits for those
seeking a long-lasting oral support without the hassle and discomfort
of traditional dentures or other dental prosthetics. Some of these benefits include:
- Increased confidence
- Permanent structure and support
- Option to receive a full new set of teeth with only 4 implants
- White, natural-looking teeth
- No bone grafts necessary
- Function like normal teeth and rely on natural bone support
- Strong bite and comfort when eating, talking, etc.
- Restoration of facial features
All-On-4® Dental Implants are also more convenient than prosthetics
or dentures for a number of reasons, including:
- You don’t have to use adhesives.
- You never have to remove them from your mouth.
- You can eat any food you want.
- If you don’t need a full smile replacement, you can receive All-On-4®
to replace groups of missing, decaying, or loose teeth.
- They have a more natural feel than false acrylic teeth.
- They rarely require replacement or repair, because they are made of solid
zirconia, which is one of the strongest materials available.
- They are more hygienic than dental prosthetics or dentures.
- They are resistant to chipping, breaking, and stains.
Make Us Your San Diego Dental Implant Provider
At Advanced Dentistry & Implant Center, we provide dental implants
for people in need of replacements for decaying, loose, or missing teeth.
We use the strongest, most aesthetically pleasing materials in the industry
in order to give you the functional, beautiful solution you want. In addition
to helping you get your confidence back and improving the look of your
smile, we offer a variety of practical, long-lasting dental solutions
that will help you avoid future pain and discomfort.
Let us be your dental implant dentist in San Diego. Call (858) 348-5859 today to speak to a member of our team and schedule
your free consultation.